SYS ENG-SYS/ARCHITECTURE - IV
710 2nd Avenue Seattle, WA 98104
We are looking for a senior back-end web developer responsible for the design and implementation of a complex scalable server architecture. In this position your primary focus will be development of server-side logic and utilization of existing systems to deliver a live system that is capable of running at many powers of ten, with an eye on both cost and performance. We' ll build systems that test and monitor server scaling, prioritizing responsiveness.
- A senior web developer, with 8+ years of applicable work experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, OR an amazing engineer with proven expertise.
- 5+ years experience building cloud-based, scalable, highly-available server architectures.
- Deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services, NodeJS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Expert knowledge of modern open web technologies and standards.
- Understands security ramifications of design decisions for cloud, including authentication and payment technologies.
- Understands databases and database optimization: Hierarchical, relational, and NoSQL.
- Passionate about using data analytics during development and to drive continuous improvement.
- Familiar with continuous integration, unit and functional testing practices, and continuous deployment systems.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing team.
- Skilled at verbal/written communication and ability to communicate effectively at a variety of technical and non-technical levels.
- Experienced leading software development teams through creation, release, and operation.
- Comfortable with a small amount of travel (10%).
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.