Application Support Specialist II
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ 08807
The overall mission of the ITS Service Lead is to be responsible for the operation and health of one or more ITS Service i.e., its end-to-end build, run performance, operations and improvements. She/he represents the operational implementation [RUN] of the Service Design as defined by the Service Owner who is accountable for the overall ITS Service. The ITS Service Lead is responsible for managing many different process activities to ensure good management of the service. This includes activities related to Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Request, Knowledge, Configuration, Availability, Capacity, and Service Level Management. These processes are managed by Process Managers who support the ITS Service Lead to ensure proper operation and support of the Service.
Key responsibilities are in SAP Finance, Procurement and P2P areas and works with AMS Vendor on daily routine support for production issue and enhancements. Provide L3 support for trouble shooting the production issues, attending release meetings and change governance board meetings, coordinating with AMS 2.0 team, approving FICO/Purchase changes in ServiceNow and prioritizing the demand changes etc. He/She will also support in Month/Quarter/Year end and financial closing, troubleshooting the issues and providing the solution. Basic understanding of SAP Security, Audits and Compliance will be a plus.
KEY INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage day to day run-mode operations Service for one or more Services
- Ensure activities related to Incident, Problem, SRM, Change, Release, Configuration, Availability & Capacity Management
- Ensure proper Incident Management to facilitate appropriate ticket assignments, resolution, reporting, escalations and appropriate communication with Service Owner.
- Ensure analysis of incidents; proper identification of Problems; and Change/Release coordination
Service Delivery SLM
- Ensure service delivery performance according to targets (SLA, OLA)
- Measure and report recurring service performance KPIs & metrics
- Actively participate in recurring Service Review meetings Service Implementation & Continuous Service
- Execute Service Transition plan developed by Service Owner (Service On-boarding)
- Participate in Service Design and Service Improvements activities as per Service Owner
- Identify service improvements opportunities and analyze them with the Service Owner
- Ensure service improvements are executed and completed within his/her scope, based on plans developed by Service Owner
ITS Service Owner
- Ensure alignment with Service Strategy, Design, and real value;
ITS Process Managers for the Service scope
- Ensure alignment with ITS process management practices
- Ensure proper IT security for operating service
ITS Quality & Compliance
- Ensure proper regulatory compliance of service operation
IMS/AMS vendor and internal service providers
- Ensure proper SLA monitoring and management
- 5+ years professional experience in related field required
- A strong track record in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry
- Strong analytical and summarization skills required
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Leadership and ability to challenge, open minded and active listening
- Ability to drive change and ensure alignment at every stage from main stakeholders and impacted parties
- Ability to understand and synthesize business needs from multiple sources, identify arbitration needs and ensure issue resolution
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to collect data and report on blocking points
- Results oriented
- A minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree is required with a concentration in business preferred
- Master’ s degree preferred
EEO REQUIRED STATEMENT:
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.