Associate Scientist I
160 Pharma Dr Morrisville, NC 27560
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities
1. Execute laboratory work plan / schedule developed with input from supervisor or senior team member.
2. May draft technical documents such as methods or certificates of analysis.
3. Performs parallel review of laboratory documentation and may become qualified to perform technical review of documents for accuracy, thoroughness and regulatory compliance
4. Trains others on laboratory techniques.
5. Assists in the execution of efficiency improvement project with guidance.
6. All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Master’ s degree and 0 years related experience. Bachelor’ s degree and > 2 years related experience; or Associate’ s degree and > 4 years related experience or equivalent education, experience, and training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Maintain high quality laboratory documentation in accordance with applicable regulatory guidance and Site SOPs
2. Ability to learn and retain technical information
3. Proactively address work issues at both an individual level and a team level
4. Executes procedures or methods of moderate complexity with high quality
5. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
6. Mathematical and scientific reasoning ability
7. Basic understanding of instrument operations and troubleshooting skills in multiple techniques
8. Ability to identify aberrant/out of spec data and limited interpretation of data expected
9. Excellent written and verbal communications skills with internal and external customers
10. Lead by example according to Company values and culture
11. Demonstrate leadership capabilities in a matrix environment.
12. Recognizes unmet needs within department
13. Strategy is focused on personal time management and efficiency
14. Well organized with ability to multitask
15. Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.