Biostatistician with SAS Programming II
50 Binney St, USMA0015 Cambridge, MA
- Consult with Medical Affairs, Health Economics, Value & Access (HEVA), and Real-World Evidence Investigators to ensure timely execution to meet evidence needs
- Design and conduct analysis for network meta-analysis (NMA) and indirect treatment comparisons (ITC), ensure compliance with best scientific practices and create study reports
- Provide statistical expertise to effectively communicate the findings within cross-functional teams including Medical Affairs, HEVA, Clinical Development, Biostatistics, and local affiliates.
- Draft or review analytic results for all reports and publications
- Ensure validation as per SOP of secondary data analysis protocol
- Create statistical sections for study synopses, protocols, or scientific publications
- Develop or review statistical inputs and results in submitted materials to external stakeholders, including scientific congress, peer-reviewed journals, regulatory/HTA submissions, core value dossiers etc.
- Advise on the methodological decisions and their efficiency to support findings from HEOR studies
- Analyze, manage and optimize related databases
- Maintain documentation for data, programs, and results
- Manage external vendors for the delivery of study protocol, statistical outputs and study reports
- Defend statistical positions in interaction with other internal functions or external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of NMA/ITC (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of R, Winbugs/OpenBUGS
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Independence and good organizational capacities.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.