Branch Manager of Business Development and Recruiting (Hybrid Remote)
Iselin, NJ US
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a popular Scientific Staffing & Consulting organization for a Branch Manager of Business Development and Recruiting in our Woodbridge, NJ branch office. This role will require some effort in sourcing and qualification of talent, lead generation, moving the sales process forward, and assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales targets. The Branch Manager Representative will be expected to conduct research and identify leads and reach business goals via phone, email, webinars, and other inbound and outbound sales channels. Manage Recruting teams and expectations.
- Identify sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential qualified prospects and leads
- Identify and qualify business development opportunities
- Ensure follow-up with potential leads in an effort to manage them through the sales funnel
- Maintain and expand the company' s CRM / Sales Database of prospects and customers
- Make outbound and follow-up calls to existing customers
- Handle inbound lead generation, qualification, and management
- Prepare sales and business development decks/presentations
- Assist in fulfillment activities where and when applicable
- Mentor Internal and external Recruiting teams to fullfill client expectations
- Grow Scientific branch by hring internal a recruting and Sales professionals.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Scientific recruiting and Sales experience
- 2+ years of sales/service related experience
- Recruting Management and Leadership
- Driven, motivated, and have the desire to build a career
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training, and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.