1050 Enterprise Way Sunnyvale, CA 94089
A Global Media Company is seeking a Software Developer to join their team in Sunnyvale, CA!
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate c/c++ developer to develop, maintain, test and improve the customer experience on the set top boxes.
You love what you do because it makes a difference to the company and to our customers. You like to work hard but it’ s worth it, because you’ re having fun with a great group of people in an amazing work environment. You are the future of awesome…
- Deliver maintainable and solid code that runs in a set-top-box environment.
- Participate with other engineers in design sessions and code reviews.
- Provide thorough automated test coverage for unit, functional and end-to-end coverage.
- Thrive in a dynamic agile development process.
- Team player that works well with others.
- Solid understanding of how to effectively test code.
- Solid understanding of computer architecture and computer science fundamentals.
- Able to read and understand a relatively old and medium to large code base.
- Independent, organized, and able to work on multiple fast-paced projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot code you didn' t write.
- Embrace trying new things to improve the software development process.
- 5+ years development experience.
- Experience in a Linux development environment.
- Experience using revision control systems, such as GIT and GITHUB.
- Experience using unit testing to test code.
- Experience using C/C++, GCC, perl, python, make.
- Experience with embedded devices (mips, 68000, ultra-sparc)
- Experience with PowerTV or Arris/Motorola/General Instruments is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field required.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.