6701 Kaiser Dr Fremont, CA 94555
The CAD designer will be required to rely on experience and training to accomplish goals with minimal supervision.
Create/update AutoCAD drawings (P&IDs, Facility flow Diagrams, AEP drawings, evacuation maps… etc.) based on projects as-built or change control redlines in EDMS (Engineering Document Management System).
Support various projects. Work and communicate with BI project managers, engineers, and vendors/contractors about project needs, TOP requirements; retrieve/check-out engineering drawings/documents per request; assist in assigning new drawing document numbers; review project TOP (Turn-Over-Package) drawing CAD files per CAD standard (title, logo, xref mapping, revision control…); get files ready for importing into EDMS.
Help manage engineering document electronic files (both drawings and tech documents) in EDMS. Import project record files, edit files per work orders and change controls, manage work flows.
- Proficiency in use of AutoCad and office software applications.
- At least 3-5 years of experience using AutoCAD to work on building floor plans, AEP drawings, flow diagrams and have good knowledge in drafting standards, layouts, xref files mapping, attributes.
- Effective verbal and writing English communication skill.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate project related activities.
- Good A/E/P Engineering background knowledge.
- Understand basic GMP environment, Biopharmaceutical industry
- Have very good customer service skills.
- Knowledge in Revit, or BlueCielo Meridian (EDMS application), or COMOs data management application is a plus.
- On the job training for BlueCielo Meridian and Maximo will be provided.
- Bachelors Degree or AA degree in Engineering, Science or drafting.
- Certified professional with AutoCAD is a plus.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.