Clinical Patient Recruitment Specialist
30 Enterprise Suite 400 Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Assist Manager, Clinical Recruitment and manage assigned tasks related to the coordination, planning, and implementation of Patient Recruitment and Retention support operational plans on assigned studies. Communicate with internal project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan and create and provide project reporting. Collaborate with internal teams and external providers to coordinate aspects of tactics associated with the recruitment/retention strategy
- Assist Management and external patient recruitment vendor partners in completion of the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other activities of projects as deemed necessary
- Assist in coordination of project activities for team members regarding their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project milestones are met
- Assist in tracking resources to assure adequate coverage to meet project deliverables and milestones
- Provide technical support as necessary on project specific and interdepartmental training effort
- Communicate with sites regarding Recruitment and Retention activities, including but not limited to; making follow-up calls regarding patient referrals, tracking logs, processing of Recruitment and Retention materials, etc.
- May represent Patient Recruitment with sites on the conduct of centralized Recruitment and Retention efforts (e.g. follow up with sites for missing documents, answer site questions, conduct Recruitment and Retention teleconferences with sites, etc.)
- Assist and maintain data tracking entries into designated tracking systems and tools in accordance with project requirements
- Ensure all patient recruitment and retention tools are processed through internal review and internal approvals are submitted for ethics review.
- Assist in tracking patient recruitment and retention materials to ensure the current approved versions are available in the shared drive for team members.
- Assist Managers with periodic report generation and review
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent) in relevant field of study such as business management, marketing, public health, biomedical sciences
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and effective interpersonal and communication skills required; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; The ability to work well independently as well as with co-workers, peers, supervisors and external customers; Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adapt to changes in responsibilities and workloads
- Must be professional, possess a high degree of urgency and self-motivation, and have a strong work ethic; Must possess a high degree of integrity
3-5+ years’ experience in clinical trials, preferably patient recruitment