Clinical Project Assistant III
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ
This role provides business support to the B&P departmental operations, with a focus on processes, workflows and documentation for activities related to service providers and flexible resources supporting B&P clinical projects, including contract and invoice management, service on-boarding and resource tracking. The incumbent will also be tasked to assist special projects, as well as to provide coordination and support to general departmental administrative support needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, maintains and implements departmental workflow on the service contracts and on-boarding matters
- Interfaces with other functions, including procurement, contract management service, Legal, controller, etc, to proactively follow updates in company tools/processes, identify issues and follow through resolution, with adequate documentation
- Coordinates with Resource business partner, financial business partner and department managers on resource tracking and documentation
- Supports on-boarding and accounts creation for both internal and external resources
- Provides business support on outsourcing activities
- Provides coordination for project teams and department managers on meeting arrangements, interview coordination and other general administrative support needs
- In all process and special project activities
- Ensure documentation is current and accurate
- Proposes improvements on procedures and implements changes upon approval
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent technical skills in using MS office tools, e.g., excel, power point, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external collaborators
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive or confidential materials
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-motivated and detail- oriented in handling daily tasks
- Strong learning ability that enables performing complex tasks
- Good project and time management skills
- Knowledge of clinical operation in pharmaceutical setting
Formal Education and Experience
Bachelor’ s degree with 3+ years in pharmaceutical setting preferred. Experience with contract and project management.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.