Compensation Manager Total Rewards Hybrid Remote
Hawthorne, NY US
Hawthorne, NY (Hybrid)
This Total Rewards Manager role is responsible for the communication, execution, analysis/reporting and ongoing monitoring of global total rewards and compensation program. This role reports to the Vice President, Head of Human Resources, and will partner closely with global Total Rewards team.
- Participate in preparation, launch, communication and maintenance of standardized Total Rewards guidelines and programs including, but not limited to, the annual increment and promotion process, internal promotions and lateral movements through the Internal Job Posting process, variable pay and LTI plans, Compensation Policy
- Provide education and counsel to HR Business Partners, Line Managers, and Talent Acquisition regarding compensation issues, evaluating new positions, grade levels, job descriptions, promotions and transfers.
- Participate in preparation, launch, communication and adherence to Performance Management programs and guidelines annual performance review, annual goal setting, mid-year review and performance improvement processes.
- Assist in preparation, launch and execution of U.S. Benefits open enrollment, to include ensuring compliance with all regulatory filings, postings and communications.
- Manage benefit enrollment/changes for new hires and existing employees, and assist in resolving employee benefit inquiries.
- Communicate, execute and monitor wellness initiatives.
- Assist in preparation and timely filing of Form 5500 filings and 401(k) audit.
- Assist in managing relationships with brokers and third party benefit solution providers.
- Monitor and ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable compensation and benefits laws, regulations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Execute total rewards and performance management communication initiatives.
- Prepare reporting and analysis as part of total rewards and performance management structured processes and on an ad hoc basis
- Prepare Total Rewards data/information for Board and management presentations
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5-8 years of relevant compensation and benefits experience required.
- Working knowledge of compensation benchmarking survey tool(s) and demonstrated experience in compensation plan design and implementation required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required;strong PowerPoint skills a plus
- Effectively translates data into actionable insights.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
- Strong attention to detail, results orientation and an ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment.