Database Applications Developer - III
201 Centennial Ave Piscataway, NJ 08854
Sr SQL Server Data Engineer is responsible for developing various data pipeline automations using ETL tools like SSIS or Alteryx. This position will be responsible for getting data from various sources like SQL Server, Teradata, Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access etc. and loading it into SQL server, Teradata, AWS Redshift and Hadoop.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business problems
- Identify the data sources needed to build BI solutions like interactive dashboards to solve those business problems
- Build ETL workflows to automate data and reporting.
- Pulling data from various sources including Microsoft SQL Server, Data Cubes (Analysis Service/OLAP), Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop and others.
- Expert knowledge of data warehousing\data mart concepts.
- Automate the ETL workflows and schedule it to run automatically and manage it by exception
- Validate data accuracy
- Maintain ETL processes on an ongoing basis
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 7+ years of experience in working Databases like Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in working on more than one database technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, AWS Redshift
- 5+ years of experience in building ETL processes using Microsoft SSIS and loading data from multiple sources like SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access etc.
- Working understanding of Microsoft VBA
- Experience in Database Administration is a strong plus
- Experience with Google API is a Strong plus
- Supply Chain background is preferred
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field
REQUIRED SHIFT: Some off hours/weekend support required
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.