DevOps Network Engineer
1800 Arch St Philadelphia, PA 19103
A Global Media Company is seeking DevOps Network Engineers to join their team in Philadelphia, PA!
* Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
* Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
* Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
* Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues. Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions
* Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
* Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes
* Bachelor' s degree in engineering and 3 to 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
* Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration
* Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools
* Experience with systems and IT operations
* Data management skills with an emphasis in automation tools
* Experienced with revision control systems including branching and tagging strategies using Github"
* Able to build strong relationships with QA and Software Engineers in an operational capacity to maintain continuous delivery of critical systems
* Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
* Strong skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding
* Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.