Drug Safety Physician III
Mopus Bridge Rd & Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Must have experience with review and interpretation of aggregate data, signal management, and optimally with authoring regulatory responses and PV-related documents.
- In addition to reviewing and interpreting aggregate data, may be responsible for assessing individual case reports for medical review and determining regulatory reporting responsibilities; assessing seriousness, expectedness and causality; and querying for additional medical information needed to understand the event and determine causality.
- Experience with complex PV analyses and authoring PV-related regulatory documents required
- Five years industry pharmacovigilance/risk management and aggregate analysis of safety data
- Clinical Medicine experience with more than one year of patient care.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
US MD Degree (or DO) or international equivalent.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.