Engineer-RF - II
512 Township Line Rd Blue Bell, PA 19422
Performing Macro/Small Cell design/In Building design, including antenna selection and placement. Creating plumbing diagrams, filing E911/Regulatory. Creating and updating Atoll records.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Knowledge of RF theory and practice, as well as LTE/VoLTE technology.
- Experience in design & optimization of LTE/VoLTE networks.
- Knowledge of propagation modeling software such as Planet EV or Atoll.
- Knowledge of various RF tools such as Mapinfo or post processing software.
- Knowledge of Excel, including VB macro creation and worksheet manipulation.
- Knowledge of 5G NR standards.
- Knowledge of LTE network KPIs and key parameters.
- Experience with Model Tuning
- Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.