Global Regulatory Compliance Specialist
311 Park Place Blvd. Suite 500 Clearwater, FL 33759
Company is an innovative consumer product business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains.
We have an immediate opening for a regulatory compliance specialist. This position will report directly to the Associate Director of Regulatory Compliance, providing regulatory support to domestic and international accounts, compiling and managing raw material documentation, supporting sustainability initiatives and assisting in the completion of regulatory reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience to:
- Assist in data compilation and regulatory reporting to support domestic and international initiatives.
- Respond to international product registration requests and assist in the completion of cosmetic notifications.
- Work closely with third-party contract manufacturers to ensure the accuracy of raw material data, product labels and supporting documentation supplied for formulations.
- Act as point of contact between vendors and regulatory to support sustainability processes.
- Compile and update information for retailer sustainability surveys and annual reports.
- Maintain current knowledge of global cosmetic regulations and chemical compliance through ongoing research and data management.
Requirements of the position include:
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well-organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating commitment to key business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication and analytic skills.
- Experience in project and/or data management.
- BA and/or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) an asset.