Implementation Engineer _ Telecommunications Engineer - I
1118 Saint Andrews Rd Columbia, SC 29210
Youll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. As part of the team, the worker will perform GIS work and related tasks to record, maintain, and keep our telecom facility information up-to-date. Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, ArcGIS, OSP Insight, 3-GIS, or other GIS/Infrastructure mapping systems is required.
- General Computer Skills - Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio) Google Earth and Adobe Pro.
- Ability to read and interpret underground and aerial telecom facilities records on maps and fielding notes.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, ArcGIS, OSP Insight, 3-GIS, or other GIS/Infrastructure mapping systems
- Analytical Skills - The ability to solve problems using the GIS suite of tools
- Research various websites for GIS data applicable to each project.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and make sound decisions using information at hand
- Ability to learn FIM, VENUE, COFEE, and other large suite of Verizon tools
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in the field with limited supervision while in the field.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.