Implementation Engineer _ Telecommunications Engineer - I
400 International Pkwy Richardson, TX 75081
Database management deliverables include the creation and maintenance of the Property Accounting Site Code Information System (SCIS) location codes, the Engineering Provisioning Multiplex Engineering Control Center Activity system (MECCA) location codes and Broadband Gateway system (BGW) location codes. Existing guidelines and procedures will be followed ensuring the consistency and accuracy of the perspective systems.
Responsibilities Daily responsibilities for SCIS/MECCA/BGW codes database management include the following:
- Receive add/change requests via the SCIS, BGW and MECCA systems work flow inboxes. In addition, receive requests via functional email accounts created for each application.
- Manage and track/report all site code, BGW code and MUX code request adds and/or changes.
- Notify requestor of any issues/problems that may delay the completion of the code requests.
- Review request for required data, standardize data format, and check system duplication.
- Validate Building CLLI, Latitude/Longitude and all addresses.
- Assign code in requested Primary system within SLA.
- Assign code in alternate system when required within SLA. Keep the SCIS/BGW/MECCA systems data synchronized always assign and/or update code set in the alternate system when required.
- Notify requestor of completion.
- Coordinate approved changes between downstream systems.
- Support the business on code selection and/or data error correction.
- Candidate must be fluent in the English language, both written and oral.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, keeping requestors informed of any issues or updates.
- Candidate must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Technical degree preferred.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.