Instrumentation Lab Technician
Charlotte, NC US
- Must have basic understating of math, chemistry.
- Hands-on experience with wet chemistry (titrations, pH, dilutions)
- Basic, functional experience in the majority of the instrumentation listed above, with a focus on MP-AES, ICP-OES, AAS, XRF, HPLC, IC preferred
- Must be reliable, punctual and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, minimum of associates degree required
- Scientific career experience in like Chemistry or Biology preferred
- Experience with electroplating preferred
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
By applying to the position, you acknowledge that your information will be used by Kaztronix in processing your application.