1800 Arch St Philadelphia, PA 19103
A Global Media Company is seeking a Software Developer to join their team in Philadelphia, PA!
**Must be eligible to work on W2
Responsible for designing new software and web applications.
Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Documents all development activity.
Assists with training non-technical personnel. Has experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the
software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Participates in training representatives and operations staff on internally developed software applications.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.