Lead SR Tech Recruiter
3033 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22201
Locations: Clarendon VA
Kaztronix is currently seeking an experienced IT Recruiter to step into a leadership role and direct the delivery solutions to our greater Denver market.
The Lead Technical Recruiter is responsible for overseeing the sourcing and recruiting of candidates to fill Information Technology job orders within our Enterprise client portfolio. Establishes and maintains ongoing relationship with assigned clients and all associated stakeholders. Optimizes order fulfillment to clients in a high quality, cost effective manner within assigned client accounts. Provides outstanding customer service, order distribution management, and compliance support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with Client stake holders to identify and define strategic/financial objectives and client hiring needs.
- Analyzes client needs, determines best recruiting methods and deploys recruiting plans and strategies.
- Responsible for successful executive of recruiting and fulfillment strategies.
- Responsible for participating in the day-to-day recruiting functions as well as recruiting, onboarding and leads strategic team meetings.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, motivating recruiting colleagues.
- Creates, maintains and presents recruiting metrics and/or dashboards for management.
- Leverages operational data and metrics to monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts.
- Builds and maintains effective business relationships with field management to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in client quality performance reviews.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’ s degree in business or a related field is highly preferred. Minimum of 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Prior Tech Recruiting experience working on Roles such as Devops Engineer • SRE • Release Engineer • Configuration Management • Infrastructure Automation • Full-stack developers • OpenStack engineers • Cloud Architect • AWS Engineer •Private/Public Cloud Engineer • Software Engineer • DBA • SDET • Network Engineer • Linux Administrator • Dir of Infrastructure • Mobile Developer
- Knowledge of VMS systems
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook