Medical Affairs Consultant IV
Princeton, NJ US
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
Collaborating with Medical Affairs colleagues and external vendors to execute asset strategy and tactical plans with appropriate use of resources and according to developed timelines
Tracking priority Medical Affairs tactics and performance to goals/budget
Providing high quality scientific/clinical input and review of medical content of promotional and medical materials for accuracy as part of promotional and medical review committees
Providing high quality scientific/clinical input and review of disease strategy plans, abstracts, posters, slides, manuscripts, educational materials, webcasts, etc.
Ensuring Field Medical Affairs content is consistent to Medical Affairs strategy
Helping provide direction for medical information specialists
Coordinating with sales management to provide training to sales staff as needed
Assisting with scientific searches, data summaries
Supporting development of data gap analysis, and key messages
May help with execution of evidence generation plans, as needed
Supporting development of educational objectives and review medical education grant requests as needed
Represent Medical Affairs at medical and promotional review meetings, as needed
Provide medical review of all external facing content for aripiprazole to ensure scientific/medical accuracy and practice relevant information that is not misleading
May provide medical input into integrated brand strategies for aripiprazole and provide additional medical support for commercial team
Review educational grants
Serve as expert on aripiprazole data
M.D. Or PharmD from a recognized school of medicine or pharmacy, PhD, PMHNP, or PsyD
5+ years' experience in pharmaceutical industry Medical Affairs strategy specifically (does not include field medical or scientific communications)
Neuroscience experience (clinical practice/research), preferably in psychiatry
Pharmaceutical industry experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development (+10 years' experience) for neuroscience products would also be considered
Launch experience preferred
Required Skills Include:
- Proficiency with computer productivity programs necessary to complete work requirements (e.G., MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Motivated and solution oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including experience presenting to large groups
- Experience in successfully leading cross-functional matrix teams. The ability to influence without direct authority is a critical skill set for this role.
- Willing to take initiative on advancing projects and able to identify what is necessary to complete tasks.
- Experience creating and managing budgets
- Good knowledge of OPDP promotional regulations and pharmaceutical promotion standards
- Good knowledge of CDER/CBER regulations regarding evaluation and approval of pharmaceuticals
- Experience with Veeva Vault (PromoMats and MedComms)
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
By applying to the position, you acknowledge that your information will be used by Kaztronix in processing your application.