Medical Writer I - Medical Information Specialist
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ
The position is responsible for writing and reviewing of medical information content. The role includes global/country support of medical information. They will ensure the quality and integrity of documents used to provide medical responses to healthcare professionals and patients on products. Management of escalated medical information inquiries.
- Create/author new and update medical information scientific response documents.
- Entering medical information response documents and references into a Veeva Vault database.
- Editing and writing proficiency.
- Perform literature research and critically evaluate scientific data.
- Contribute to departmental efforts to support medical information activities including but not limited to compendia reviews, FDA Annual reports clinical summaries.
- Work cross-functionally with other medical team members.
- Knowledge of products, product labeling, and Federal Regulations pertaining to pharmaceutical products, promotion and industry sponsored and educational activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including a good understanding of Medical Writing.
- Knowledge of Veeva Vault and Arbortext Editor (not required but a plus).
- Expertise in Microsoft Word formats, styles and templates.
- 1-2 years' experience preferred
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.