Medical Writer I
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ
- The position is primarily responsible for managing the OTC products scientific response documents (SRDs) and management of escalated medical information inquiries.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of SRDs used to provide responses to healthcare professionals and patients on OTC and OTC to Rx products.
- Entering inquiries into the Siebel/Documentum database and maintaining the SRDs in this system.
- Transfer of SRDs into a newly implemented Veeva platform and ensure integrity of documents.
- Localizing global scientific response documents (GSRDs) with local content, as needed for new Veeva system.
- Provide review of select medical compendia for selected Rx products.
- Provide summaries of literature searches for NDA product annual reports.
- Editing and writing proficiency.
- Perform literature research and critically evaluate scientific data.
- Contribute to departmental efforts to support medical information activities.
- Work cross-functionally with other medical team members.
- Knowledge of products, product labeling, and Federal Regulations pertaining to pharmaceutical products, promotion and industry sponsored and educational activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including a good understanding of Medical Writing.
- Knowledge of Word
- Knowledge of Arbortext Editor (not required but a plus).
- Organizational skills. Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team. Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to set and meet mutual goals and objectives; builds networks to obtain cooperation without relying on authority.
- PharmD preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in Medical Information preferred
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.