Network Engineer II
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ
- Previous experience (design & implementation of IS projects)
- Proven communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and experiences in a networked organizational environment
- Significant knowledge of but not limited: building and managing Check Point firewalls, Provider-1, Check Point VSX, Cisco ASA and 30xx concentrators, Blue Coat SG, F5 Big-IP (LTM, APM, ASM), Cisco router, VPN, IPSec, Access List, site-to-site VPN, NAT, PAT, SecurID, SSL and SSH.
- Working knowledge of but not limited: IPv4 and v6, IGRP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, Frame Relay, VLAN, Ethernet, Bridging, MLPS, SNMP, Routers, Switches and Visio.
- Experience with installation, configuration and tuning of network management software
- Cisco Secure ACS.
- Knowledge of performance and traffic management, queuing algorithms, class-based weighted fair queuing, resource reservation protocol, traffic shaping, and load balancing.
- Working knowledge on Cisco Catalyst switches with understanding of Native & IOS Catalyst software include configuration and troubleshooting of interfaces and protocols.
- Working knowledge of Network General Sniffer and/or other protocol capture and decode analyzers and applications.
- Knowledge of Windows servers and UNIX
- University degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Information System management, design and implementation in a complex IS and organizational environment, preferably with global responsibilities
- CCNP, CCSE and/or CCSP certification, both with extensive work experience.
- Fluent English
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.