Network Management Operations Technician (Tier 3) - I
9005 Overlook Boulevard Brentwood, TN 37027
Monitors reliability of network infrastructure and operating systems on multiple platforms. Diagnoses and investigate issues/problems. Communicates with customer and technical staff, internally and externally.
Incident/Problem Manager will have responsibility for:
- End to end responsibility for the management, communication, escalation, investigation and resolution of incidents/problems, ensuring customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required.
- Acts as Incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks.
- Creation of agreed action items with named actions & deadlines. Accountable for the delivery of that action plan.
- Document post incident recovery steps in order to establish root cause analysis during problem management, aid in process improvements, identify deviations and to enable creation of a knowledge base.
- Drives and manages the incident process and associated procedures / systems.
- Provides consolidated production incident metrics to Program Delivery Executive/Global Service Director
- Be an Evangelist for the Incident Management Process
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, end of year business reviews.
- Experience as an Incident Manager within an Enterprise scale environment demonstrating strong analytical fault finding, diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
- Be a motivated self-starter with an organized and methodical approach to problem solving through attention to detail.
- Be a fast learner with an inherent ability to understand complex technology solutions and communicate the impact of incidents in both IT and business terms.
- Experience in a customer facing position and a proven ability to build relationships with internal and external, technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Previous exposure to ITSM toolsets i.e. ServiceNow with a clear understanding of how tools should be used to support incident management process activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills, interacting appropriately with users of many technical skill levels, remaining calm and courteous while working to resolve problems.
- A hands-on individual who is not afraid to roll up sleeves and get into the detail with excellent analytical skills with a commitment to quality standards.
- Strong service attitude; the ability to develop and build lasting customer relationships.
- Effective time management skills; with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously requiring experience with prioritizing tasks due to shifting priorities, fluctuating workloads, and deadline pressures
- Foundation Certification or strong knowledge of ITIL concepts
- A minimum of 4 years experience in technology roles that provide a background in IT areas such as infrastructure, operations, incident response and service management.
- A minimum of 3 years experience acting in an incident response role with responsibility of analyzing alerts/threats, responding accordingly, developing incident response plans and procedures.
- Previous experience using ITSM, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma
- Previous experience identifying indicators of compromise and writing custom alerts.
- Knowledgeable of networks, telecom, and systems monitoring
- Experience providing technical requirements to various development and infrastructure teams.
- Experience documenting incident cases and managing lessons learned meetings.
- Experience automating repeatable tasks.
- Experience integrating operational technologies and procedures into continuous delivery and support
- Bachelors degree
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- ITSM; Two years or more related experience and/or training and experience.
Position is standard 8-5, May require extended hours in response to high impact outages, etc.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.