Network Project Manager - IV
100 Olde Half Day Road Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager will report to the Program Delivery Executive and will assume responsibility for the performance of all project activities in the absence of the Program Delivery Executive. The Service Delivery Manager will be the key individual overseeing the service delivery process during the transition (with the exception of transition specific related activities) and during steady state throughout the life of the contract. The Service Delivery Manager will coordinate service delivery activities with the Change, Problem, and Project Managers to ensure contractual conformance, identify potential problems, set and adjust priorities, and redirect activities as necessary to achieve the goals of the project. The Service Delivery Manager also will ensure that the Change, Configuration and Release Management Programs are being implemented within ITIL standards.
- Assist the Program Delivery Executive in all governance duties as directed
- Provide business support and coordination during global implementation
- Oversees change management process
- Secure alignment of customer, and Third Party vendor service processing systems
- Establish, implement and monitor change management process including chairing monthly management meetings
- Issues relevant change control status updates and facilitates in-scope and out of scope changes.
- Establishes the format of the periodic change management reports and provide the report for all core services
- Identifies any issues discovered regarding performance including failure by to meet any SLAs, and presents a resolution plan to Program Delivery Executive to resolve
- Specifies process flow of change requests, validation, and approval - specific for non-standard changes, and coordinate with NOC and moves, adds, changes, and deletes (MACD) process through the Verizon Customer Portal
- Communicates changes using the agreed to change management processes
- Supports the Account Team in all problem escalations/notifications associated with scheduled network scheduled maintenance and planned outages
- Minimum BS/BA, or equivalent, with 8-10 years of job-related experience, MBA a plus
- Extensive supervisory experience in telecommunications preferably in managing large international accounts.
- Project Management (PMP) certification preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certificate and ITIL conversant a plus