One Comcast Center 1701 JFK Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19103
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Global Media Company is seeking a dynamic Program Manager to join their growing Product Security Delivery and Strategy Team. The PS/PM will be responsible for managing a portfolio of 5 – 7 concurrent projects or an equivalent quantity of agile or program work.
- Work horizontally across a large organization to identify and engage appropriate resources, align stakeholders, and execute management and control processes.
- Meet regularly with Management and Executives to provide status and solicit project feedback. .
- Play a key role in helping develop team processes, shaping team culture and building the team’ s reputation.
On a typical day, you will:
- Schedule and lead meetings.
- Call around the organization to find the right person to help with a technical or business problem.
- Organize information in a slide deck, spreadsheet or project management tool (service now).
- Obtain and provide status.
- Bring appropriate attention to blockers or issues.
- Contribute to a creative, collaborative work environment.
They are part of the product development lifecycle. They maintain an offensive posture, working in close collaboration with development and devops teams to assure security is built-in to every application, infrastructure platform, and network. Their world is very big and moves very fast— what we work on today is in millions of homes tomorrow, so we have some unique challenges and many opportunities to make an impact at scale.
You should be able to:
- Connect and build trusted partnerships with both management and technical resources.
- Skillfully gather, organize, track and summarize information about large and complex problems.
- Develop project plans and tailor project management processes to suit particular situations.
- Create agendas, manage time and take notes.
- Be comfortable and conversant with analytical approaches to problem solving (e.g. identifying metrics and indicators, tracking benchmarks, comparing with base rates).
- Understand risk and risk management techniques.
- Have a compelling in person and telephone presence.
- Be a concise communicator.
- Be positive, patient, persistent and resourceful in the face of technical and organizational challenges.
- Have a bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
- Have 3+ years of experience in a hands-on technical role
- Have 3+ years of experience in a project management role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of work streams simultaneously, and under deadline
- Have a high level of personal integrity and very good professional judgement
- Be accustomed to handling confidential matters with appropriate sensitivity
- Be up to date on the current state of the discipline.