Project Coordinator III
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ
This role provides support to the B&P departmental operations, with a focus on process improvement.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain diversified operational effectiveness metrics for B&P to facilitate business performance evaluation and improvement
- Coordinate evaluation of project operation processes and develop effective communications on improvement initiatives
- Coordinate collection and analysis of business intelligence info, such as various statistical & programming operation models in pharma industry, and assist in B&P business model optimization
- Assist in sourcing strategy optimization and implementation, including but not limited to DMC support remodeling, vendor selection and management and etc.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to prepare materials for process evaluation and improvement
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent skills MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external collaborators
- Demonstrated knowledge about business performance evaluation and process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and self-motivated
- Knowledge of clinical operation in pharmaceutical setting
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor' s Degree
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.