6701 Kaiser Dr Fremont, CA 94555
Tasks would include developing project related Power Point presentations, support of project funding request preparations and project procurement transactions, support of project financial assessments and project controlling activities, support of project progress reporting and continuous improvement of project reporting tools, scheduling meetings with project members and external vendors, visitor and agenda management, project documentation support including updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks. Furthermore, the role will require planning and execution of small technical projects. Track PO' s, and shopping cart requests.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality. SAP-SRM is a must!
- Minimum High School Diploma but Associates degree preferred.
- Prior experience supporting engineers and/or project managers is a plus.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.