Project Engineer I
Mopus Bridge Rd & Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT 06877
The validation engineer/technician must have following qualification experiences:
- Performing validation activities in IQ/OQ/PQ executions for Freezers and Refrigerators used in the R&D laboratories like Thermo Fisher or SO-LOW units.
- Programing dataloggers for temperature or humidity studies using the KAYE ValProbe Software.
- Generate Kaye Qualification Reports for Freezers or Refrigerators temperature or humidity studies.
- Record qualification temperature or humidity summary data in the PQ validation sheets.
- Coordinate validation activities with R&D laboratory users for execution of the PQ temperature or humidity studies.
- Generate Validation Summary Reports for Qualification Team approval.
Must have 2-3 years of cGMP and GLP experiences.
- Validation executions or performing validation executions of R&D equipment/instruments.
- Validation experience in production equipment/systems for Active Pharmaceuticals.
B.S. in engineering or scientific discipline or equivalent applicable experience.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.