Project Leader IV
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ
The primary purpose of this position is to function within the Information Solutions Department as a leader of the design, development, testing, documentation, validation, and support of approved IS business projects that will facilitate the development and management of systems within the Industrial Operations (IO) business process area with respect to information capture, storage, analysis and reporting.
- A person in this position may lead projects that are local, regional or global in scope, and that have extensive impact on the business.
- Examples of the types of systems that the individual will work with include data acquisition systems, document management systems, web applications, Laboratory Information Management Systems, manufacturing automation systems, SAP, etc.
- The majority of the positions responsibilities are related to system implementation tasks such as:
- Business case development.
- Resource management, including proactive assignment of resources to IS projects
- Leadership of project implementation teams
- Development of project plans and day to day management of IS projects; Process design, business data, process, and workflow modeling; Software selection
- Interaction with Sr. Business Analysts and Business Analysts who may manage day to day tasks at a more detailed level
- Managing IS and other project team resources across multiple projects to get projects completed Change management
- Management of project budgets via capital and deferred software funds
- Establishment and maintenance of a common framework to support application development, including project management standards, software configuration control, change management, user support and training, testing procedures, validation, and quality assurance
- Coordinated reporting and presentation of project status, resource allocation, and other project-related information to IS management.
- 9 to 12 years.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.