Project Manager III
1125 Pleasant View Terrace, USNJ0001 Ridgefield, NJ
- BS in chemical or mechanical engineering, or related degree supplemented with relevant experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in cGMP environment, including commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Based on level, should have demonstrated experience managing teams consisting of internal staff, supervising engineering and construction activities, and preparing turnover documentation from C execution and as-built drawings.
- Based on level, demonstrated project controls skills such as estimating, scheduling and cost reporting. Larger projects may require earned value/progress tracking systems.
- Leadership skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, stc.)
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.