Project Technical Coordinator III
55 Corporate Drive, USNJ8100 Bridgewater, NJ
The Product/Project Management role is crucial to our fast paced, execution driven Web & Content Management team. This individual will exhibit classic project management capabilities: Ability and experience to manage a complex, global project within budget, specified timelines, standards of quality, and agreed upon scope. A qualified candidate will have expertise in digital marketing technologies with a proven track record of a global platform launch(es). Experience in Content Management such as Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Web Content Management Systems (CMS) are a plus.
- Lead the global rollout and adoption of a Digital Asset Management Platform (DAM) within Global Digital and Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE) program.
- Lead the global adoption and guide brand teams and their agencies on the available website template capabilities and options.
- Take in new requirements from the business and build the backlog on feature requests for web components and DAM enhancements.
- Manage the website development demand intake for the U.S. market, working closely with the business and the Global Solution Center Service team to execute.
- Identify and ensure the proper staffing and roles are in place to successfully deliver the workstream.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for all project task items including but not limited to organizing and managing meetings, calendars, schedules and drive to conclusion all outstanding items on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and update the project plans and other required tools (Jira, Confluence and /or Sharepoint).
- Identify and manage dependencies across the program workstreams (multi-country implementations, content migration, metadata mapping etc.).
- Work effectively with all partners and delivery teams and ensure one managed product delivery schedule.
- Report project status on a weekly basis and communicate to the key project participants and interested parties. Keep the content succinct and organized each week.
- Escalate unresolved issues and communicate decisions
- Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
- Effectively manage risk. Be involved and aware of major milestones for each project, able to identify potential risks before they happen and guide team on mitigation. Develop a project risk plan and manage the project risks according to the plans.
- Take direction and align with the program office to ensure the project is properly aligned to the program
- Be the point day to day contact for all dimensions of the content workstream aligning with the operations/service team and leads from other workstreams and projects within the program and accountability for project.
- Global collaboration: Stay connected to other Project Managers and the PMO
- 5-7 years relevant, experience in hands-on delivery of digital marketing projects or multi-channel programs; Importantly programs that involved data integration with digital channels.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management, including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- Experience working on a global team and hands on management of a global project using Agile - ability to coach the team on Agile adoption
- Well versed in MS Office to manage financial models, produce project documentation, create presentations and develop project plans
- Results-focused approach including the ability to drive team delivery and effectively engage with senior stakeholders and manage a global team
- Budget management experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree
- PMP certification is a plus
- Agile certification is a plus
Certifications & Licenses:
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.