1050 Enterprise Way Sunnyvale, CA 94089
A Global Media Company is seeking a Python Developer to join their team in Sunnyvale, CA!
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will specialize in building high-performance, reliable back-end systems and server-side APIs, creating the interconnectivity fabric of the platform and enabling the provisioning of a new and revolutionary class of services to millions of Internet users.
- Design and Develop Rest and messaging based software infrastructure and build back-end systems and APIs
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
- 7-10+ years’ work experience or equivalent programming in Python
- 5+ years’ experience with high-scale, high performance and high availability server development
- Solid understanding of algorithm complexity, parallel/distributed systems, advanced data structures, computer networking and operating systems
- Development expertise in REST/SOAP/JSON API
- Development expertise in message bus technologies such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ; Apache Kafka preferred
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL – Cassandra is a must
- Proficiency with Python, Django, Flask and distributed system frameworks such as Apache Zookeeper
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Start-up environment experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field. Master’ s preferred
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.