QC Associate II
6397 Kaiser Dr Fremont, CA 94555
- Under supervision, performs GMP testing, maintains laboratory equipment, restocks laboratory supplies, problem-solves, and reports aberrant results to management.
- Performs ELISAs, (Biacore and cell-based assays). (Work with mammalian cell culture, perform cell culture technique).
- Ensures testing and release timelines are met. Follows well-defined and established procedures and best practices. Reviews QC test results
- Good documentation, generates, reviews, and/or maintains records or documents in a detailed and consistent manner. Prepares sample reconciliation reports and other reports as needed. Assists with QC' s data management, including data review and control charting
- Participates in continuous improvement projects. Revises standard operating procedures, training manuals, etc. which are submitted to management for review and final approval. Maintains specific QC files and database records for process and/or quality improvement efforts.
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Legible handwriting is required
- Experience in a GMP environment is required
- Experience performing ELISA (and working with mammalian cell culture)
- Very smart with a great attitude and a willingness to work hard with the team
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), a strong customer focus, and an ability to interact with various departments and levels.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and as part of a team, to meet departmental/facility goals; is also able to work across functions to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and an ability to focus on details of execution.
- Demonstrates good facilitation, organizational and problem-solving skills
Bachelors’ degree in Biology or Life Sciences required
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.