Quality Assurance Lead III
2 New York Avenue, USMA0107 Framingham, MA
Designs, creates, and monitors all quality processes to test applications. Develops test strategies/methodologies, schedules activities, and manages reported issues. Coordinate test team activities. Report test team progress and status. Conducts project quality audits. Manages corrective actions and customer complaints. Manages the test tracking database/ spreadsheet. Works closely with application and workstation teams to determine application readiness.
- 6 to 9 years.
- Experience with managing data in a regulated quality system.
- Understanding of GXP compliance and requirements as they apply to quality systems.
- Able to quickly change priorities and manage in a changing environment.
- Able to provide good customer service and work in a team as well as independently with little oversight.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Ability to make large amounts of data changes without making mistakes.
- Pharma/Biotech experience would be a plus.
- Candidates with experience in other well-regulated industries will be accepted as well.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.