Quality Assurance Testing Associate III
2 New York Avenue, USMA0107 Framingham, MA
- Coordinate test team activities.
- Report test team progress and status.
- Conducts project quality audits.
- Manages corrective actions and customer complaints.
- Manages the test tracking database/ spreadsheet.
- Works closely with application and workstation teams to determine application readiness.
6 to 9 years.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have strong QA experience.
- IT experience is a secondary need.
- Candidates should have experience with the following:
- Data Mining
- User Audits
- Investigation Work
Other Skills Needed:
- Experience with managing data in a regulated quality system.
- Understanding of GXP compliance and requirements as they apply to quality systems.
- Able to quickly change priorities and manage in a changing environment.
- Able to provide good customer service and work in a team as well as independently with little oversight.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Ability to make large amounts of data changes without making mistakes.
- Pharma/Biotech experience is required!
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.