Quality Control Analyst I
500 Soldiers Field Road, USMA0011 Allston, MA
First Shift - Wednesday to Saturday (0600-1630)
Key responsibilities may differ among employees with the same job title and may change over time in accordance with business needs.
This individual will report to the QC shift Supervisor in the Allston Quality Control laboratory and will contribute to general operations and testing of the QC Microbiology laboratory.
QC Analyst I work independently under general supervision.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Collect and process samples in a timely manner, microbiological routine testing of raw materials, in-process, validation samples and final products in accordance with SOPs and CGMP regulations;
review laboratory assay documentation for accuracy and timeliness, evaluate preliminary results;
aids in the development of test methods and participate with the team to meet group goals and perform routine laboratory duties.
- 1 Year Experience in a CGMP lab environment
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Word and Excel and lab-based data management systems
- Experience with environmental monitoring including water testing
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be able to gown and gain entry to manufacturing areas
- Must be able to work with Spor-Klenz solution, which is used to sanitize equipment
- Must be able to work on flexible schedule on periodic basis based on business need
- Position is considered essential personnel and may be required to staff the lab during inclement weather events
Bachelor’ s Degree in Life Sciences discipline
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.