Quality Control Analyst I
76 New York Ave, USMA0118 Framingham, MA
- Supports Biosurgery Business by performing in-process, stability and release testing for
- Biosurgery Product lines.
- Core Responsibilities
- Perform Assays in accordance with SOP’ s for release, stability and in-process samples.
- Review peer data including data transcription, data calculation and log entries.
- Lab general duties including cleaning, glassware, washing etc.
- Initiate DCR when assigned.
- Train on all documents assigned to training plan and complete training as assigned.
- Receive, verify and log incoming samples.
- Participate in audits.
- Perform PM calibration on lab equipment.
- Conduct Safety and weekly compliance walkthroughs.
- Is responsible for adherence to policies, procedures and SOP’ s
- Participate in Lab Investigations.
- Perform OOS Investigations as Analyst.
- Adhere to site Quality and Safety Policies.
- Work towards accomplishment of Site/Department Goals.
- QC testing of in-process, stability and release samples in a GMP lab
- Support lab operations.
- Participate in lab meetings.
- Early troubleshooting of assay/equipment issues.
- COA Filing and Sample Disposal.
- Monthly Log Changes.
- Assay Occasion tracking
- 0 to 2 years.
- Experience in laboratory techniques such as but not limited to pH, GC, UV/VIS and FTIR.
- Requires working with hazardous chemicals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent in Science
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.