Quality Control Analyst II
Discovery Drive, SWDD Swiftwater, PA
- Performs operations necessary for quality testing and plays a role in implementing new technology within quality control.
- At more senior levels, provides an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
- Completes routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and validation.
- Aids in the development of test methods.
- Conducts data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solves problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provides input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
3 to 6 years
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.