Quality Manager I
1 Research Drive, USMA0014 Westborough, MA
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering or technical discipline.
- Master' s degree preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/cGMP environment. Ability to work on strict deadlines.
- Background in life science.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams. Detail oriented.
- Strong working knowledge of the FDA Quality System Regulation.
- Experience leading CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) activities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.