Scientific Sales Account Manager (Hybrid Remote)
Iselin, NJ US
Pharmaceutical Scientific Sales/ Account Manager of Consulting and Staffing Services
Kaztronix is now seeking candidate in their Scientific Consulting division for an opening as Sales/ Account Manager of fortune 500 Scientific Clients. If you have previous experience working directly with Pharmaceutical or Medical Device companies and looking for a career in the area of Scientific Consulting and SOW Solutions in our North East Region. We are looking for strongly competitive, ambitious, friendly and business savvy professional who seek a position that will lead to a long term career growth. The environment is fast paced with high energy, promotes autonomy and rewards hard work. Since Kaztronix primarily promotes from within, even our Executives began their career in sales and recruiting.
- Work directly on SOW projects with Fortune 500 Pharma/Med Device company.
- Will be taking over existing business and growing that existing business.
- Areas of Focus: Clinical, Regulatory, Engineering, Quality
- Will be doing new sales and account management in all areas of an existing client base.
- Autonomous negotiation of rates with clients
- Develop candidate summary and present candidate resume to Client for submission to hiring managers
- Schedule candidate interviews and assist the prep of candidates prior to interview
- Manage the data associated with the sales and recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner.
- Work with Human Resources with candidate offer package information.
- Maintain constant communication with Kaztronix staff, team members and managers, contractors, and candidates
- Acquire new clients through rapport and relationship building with your existing client.
- Experience Needed:Previous Pharmaceutical, Med Device, Biotech Staffing or Placement experience
- SOW Solutions and or consulting sales experience
- Previous experience in Consulting Agreements and handling Addendums
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Salary: $80, 000.00 to $120, 000.00 /year plus aggressive competitive Commission Plan