Mopus Bridge Rd & Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Collaborate with a dynamic pharmacology group focused on developing and executing in vivo studies to qualify exploratory new therapeutic concepts.
- Contribute to the design, execution and interpretation of non-routine experiments with minimal supervision and contribute to the implementation of experimental approaches that enable Department/Discovery Research goals.
- Contribute to the incorporation of new ideas and the development of innovative processes, including technologies such as in vivo siRNA delivery.
- Understanding of basic scientific principles and research practices in the field of immunology.
- Experience conducting murine in vivo experiments including animal identification, injections, blood collection, and tissue harvest.
- Experience in techniques such as cell isolation, immune cell functional assays, cytokine ELISA, siRNA, and/or flow cytometry.
- Prior research experience in assay development and optimization.
- Proficiency with computers and data analysis software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative and diverse research environment.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited institution with 3+ years’ experience in immunology or a related field.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.