Mopus Bridge Rd & Ridgebury Rd Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Execute experimental research protocols involving stem cells, iPSCs, and tissue engineering.
- Carry out cell-based assays such as functional stem cell differentiation in vitro, particularly focusing on chondrogenic differentiation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells and/or iPSCs and three-dimensional culture systems to Induce chondrogenesis.
- Isolate primary cells from mouse and human tissue, perform immunostainings on cells and tissues, and fluorescence activated cell sorting.
- Image and data analysis on Fluorescence and Confocal Microscope.
- Perform biochemical and molecular biology experiments such as western blotting, qRT-PCR etc.
- Carry out technical experiments independently after initial extensive training and supervision.
- Maintain detailed, accurate and up-to-date lab records.
- Communicate and present results the research team.
- Experience in standard cell culture: stem cells and chondrogenesis.
- Basic skills in standard biochemical, epigenetic, and molecular biology techniques.
- Experience in working with animal tissue (mouse).Ability to quickly learn new techniques and dive into new scientific topics.
- Huge plus: previous experience in Aging-Related Research and Epigenetic Dysregulation.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.