Senior Associate Scientist
160 Pharma Dr Morrisville, NC 27560
Extractables and Leachables team. Focus on GC and some other lab work with both large and small molecules.
- Execute laboratory workplan/schedule developed with input from supervisor or senior team member
- May draft technical documents such as methods or certificates of analysis
- Performs parallel review of laboratory documentation and may become qualified to perform technical review of documents for accuracy, thoroughness and regulatory compliance
- Trains others on procedures and laboratory techniques
- Bachelors with 3 - 5 years' experience or master' s degree with 2 - 3 years' experience.
- Degrees in chemistry or closely related physical science preferred.
- Years of experience must be industry and GMP experience.
- Academic experience will not be relevant for role.
- GC experience is required, and MS experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Extractables and Leachables is nice to have.
- Ability to maintain high quality laboratory documentation in accordance with applicable regulatory guidance and Site SOPs
- Ability to learn and retain technical information
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Mathematical and scientific reasoning ability
- Basic understanding of instrument operations and troubleshooting skills in multiple techniques
- Ability to identify aberrant/out of spec data and limited interpretation of data expected
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead small team project.
- May require the use of a respirator.
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.