Senior Product Manager
101 Main Street 5th Floor Cambridge, MA 02142
A Fortune 500 Media Company is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join their team in Cambridge, MA!
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Fortune 500 Media Company is seeking a senior Product Manager to help us deliver a fantastic experience on devices.
You will focus relentlessly on customer needs, working with user experience designers to craft product features that will surprise and delight our customers. You will provide enough clarity in the product definition that our software engineers can build the product/features and our marketers can determine the product positioning.
You will be the voice of the customer as you work with data, design, technical, and business leaders to set strategy and define the product.
You live at the intersection of technology and human behavior. You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet their needs. You sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter with a passion for building best-in-class app experiences.
You’ re a hands-on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You know how to clarify the path forward and prioritize work. You’ re a natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance and marketing, and product strategy with peers.
You will have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, broad business experience, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
· Work with leadership and key business and engineering stakeholders to refine strategy, define the product, and make appropriate trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch.
· Collaborate with technology teams, UX, other product teams, and business development partners to determine what features to move forward and in what priority order.
· Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving mindful discussions that lead to crisp decisions.
· Write market, functional, and system requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to business and development teams.
· Manage the execution of initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
· Actively solicit customer feedback in order to deeply understand user behavior, and anticipate future needs.
· Proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
· Partner with UX and UX Research to define good outcomes for qualitative testing, ensuring we are building the right experience for a diverse range of cultures.
· Define metrics for success and failure and analyze and create dashboards for key metrics.
· Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.