Senior Security Assessor
1800 Arch St Philadelphia, PA 19103
A Global Media Company is seeking a Senior Security Assessor to join their team in Philadelphia, PA!
Senior Security Assessor
Do you naturally consider how technology might be bypassed, modified, defeated or used in an unexpected way?
Are you passionate about security and driven to stay current with evolving security issues?
Are you a tenacious problem solver who can work effectively both individually and within a team?
Do you thrive in a setting with smart people and challenging problems?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
IN THIS ROLE
You will perform software-based security assessments for web applications, middleware, mobile apps, and proprietary software using both black box and white box testing approaches. You will work autonomously and interact directly with customers to conduct assessments, analyze results, and develop remediation strategies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform software security testing and code analysis using static source code analyzers
* Analyze attack chains and recommend efficient methods for mitigation
* Help advance the goal of building-in security to all products
* Conduct routine changes to stateful firewalls
WHAT YOU SHOULD POSSESS
* Fluency with pen-testing techniques and tools, including identifying attack surfaces of interest, loop-back proxies, fuzzers, disassemblers, and reverse-engineering
* Broad range of assessment experience against web apps, APIs, system/network platforms, mobile applications, etc.
* Deep knowledge of common errors in programming, cryptographic implementations, network/service configurations
* Extensive experience with vulnerability scanning, cataloging, and remediation strategies
* Understanding of embedded software, middleware, and application architectures
* Recent experience with scaled cloud applications and SDN technology
* Passion for cybersecurity, an entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, and resourcefulness
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
* A cool and casual work environment with chances to showcase your skills
* A culture of innovation and continuous learning
* Training, support, and mentoring to expand and evolve your expertise
* Opportunities to impact the security of products in millions of homes and businesses
WHAT WE REQUIRE
* Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably in engineering or computer science
* 6-10 years of related experience
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.