Service Desk Technician
4710 Knox St. Ft. Bragg, NC 28310
Local Tier I Helpdesk Personnel
- Image Computers (Ensuring that all software and patches are installed).
- Answer the local Helpdesk Phone
- Ensure that users have trouble ticket for service.
- Install Network Printer Drivers.
- Install (Government Approved) Local Printer Software.
- Install (Government Approved) Software.
- Troubleshoot installed Software.
- Troubleshoot installed Hardware.
- Call Vendors for broken equipment (Dell and Client) to obtain technical support and parts.
- Install Hardware parts that does not require vendor technician to install.
- Provide on-location troubleshooting for all users including VIPs, conference rooms and classrooms.
- Accept mobile devices that needs troubleshooting.
- Transfer tickets that you are unable to fix to the Local Tier II technician
- Provide walk-up customer support at local helpdesk.
- Ticket Handling.
- Access NAC information for the user and assist with downloading the required software updates.
- Access Bitlocker Recovery Key and provide to the user
Requirement: Secret Security Clearance, Sec + Certification
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.