Software Systems Engineer - IV (Wireless IT)
700 Hidden Ridge Dr Irving, TX 75038
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business. Bachelor' s degree, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software development experience using Java/J2EE/ATG/Weblogic/AJAX/HTML/jQuery technologies.
- 2+ years of extensive experience with PLAY and AKKA frameworks.
- Extensive experience with ATG Web Commerce platform, with Hands on Experience in working with ATG repositories, ATG personalization and ATG commerce functions.
- Experience with relational database technologies, especially Oracle.
- RESTful API and MicroServices coding and concepts
- Experience with cloud-based software architectures
- Experience with JSON, REST, HTML5, Gradle, Git, Eclipse, Weblogic
- Hands on Experience with ATG modules like Shopping Cart, Order Manager, Checkout, and Cart Modifier Form Handlers
- Full-stack development experience including HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Content Management Systems experience.
- Software testing and test-driven development experience.
- Hands on Experience in integration of Web services with ATG Pipeline Processors.
- Desktop application development and design experience
- Experience with light (" just enough") agile development approaches
- Dev-ops, Linux, and automation experience