Solution Architect III
1 Research Drive, USMA0014 Westborough, MA
The Salesforce architect will be responsible for the technical design, development, and code review, of the product feature enhancements to Patient Services SFDC applications. This person will be actively involved in the design sessions with business analysts, the product owner, and other technical team members, and will be expected to bring technology and people leadership skills to the team. This role will actively lead the design, build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle. You must possess a strong ability to work with our leadership team to balance the business needs with the best technical solutions to fulfil those needs. You’ ll make an impact by researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies, and it will be imperative that you are staying well versed in the ever-changing technology stack of the Salesforce platform.
What You’ ll Do:
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Work as part of an agile product development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Understand and apply application architecture standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop technical artefacts that will support both the development and quality assurance team and Patient Services customers and partners.
- Monitor and approve configuration, solution architecture, development and quality assurance aspects of the features.
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce’ s latest offerings and explore beta/pilot functionality if relevant
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote the best of breed culture in application development
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around applications architecture, and/or technical lead for a third-party application development team preferably in a highly regulated context using agile techniques
- 5 + years of Salesforce development experience along with Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities and Lightning
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds – particularly Service Cloud and or Health Cloud
- Experience with Adobe Campaign manager, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Virtual Observer, Veeva CRM and Live Message a plus
- Ability to define and communicate the “ big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Strong experience with Agile (SAFe preferred) required
- Data modelling skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Structured communication
- Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, lightning experience, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
Kaztronix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.In addition, all human resource actions in such areas as compensation, employee benefits, transfers, layoffs, training and development are to be administered objectively, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.